About Heights Finance
Company History I Company Policy I Careers
- Compassion - Being sympathetic to the situations of others and showing them that we care. Acting with compassion is limited by laws, integrity and honesty.
- The unwavering practice of being truthful and candid in what we say and what we do. Honesty is reality-based.
- Integrity - Having a strong set of moral and ethical values and the courage to adhere to them.
- Being exceptionally good at all we do and delivering extraordinary results.
- Behavior that is free from favoritism, prejudice and self-interest. Fairness demands impartiality.
We strive to build a high-quality financial services organization respected by our constituencies and characterized by values grounded in integrity and fairness.