Privacy and Personal Information
Intellectual Property Rights
The content on the Website, including without limitation, the text, software, scripts, html code, graphics, photos, sounds, music, videos, interactive features and the like (“Content”) and the trademarks, service marks, domain names and logos contained therein (“Marks”), are owned by or licensed to us, subject to copyright and other intellectual property rights under United States and foreign laws and international conventions. Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use only and may not be used, copied, reproduced, distributed, transmitted, broadcast, displayed, sold, licensed, or otherwise exploited for any other purposes whatsoever without the prior written consent of Company or the respective owners. We reserves all rights not expressly granted in and to the Website and the Content. You agree to not engage in the use, copying, or distribution of any of the Content or the Marks other than expressly permitted herein, including any use, copying, or distribution of User Submissions of third parties obtained through the Website for any commercial purposes. If you download or print a copy of the Content for personal use, you must retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained therein. You agree not to circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security related features of the Website or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any Content or enforce limitations on use of the Website or the Content therein.
- Your use of the Website does not in any way violate any applicable federal, state, local and international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the U.S. or other countries).
- Your use of the Website does not exploit, harm or attempt to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information or otherwise.
- Your use of the Website as permitted is solely for your personal, noncommercial use.
- You will not copy or distribute any part of the Website in any medium without the Company’s prior written authorization.
- You will not alter or modify any part of the Website other than as may be reasonably necessary to use the Website for its intended purpose.
In order to access some features of the Website, you may have to create an account. You may never use another’s account without permission. When creating your account, you agree to provide accurate, current and complete information. You are solely responsible for the activity that occurs on your account, and you must keep your account password secure. You must notify the Company immediately of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account. Although the Company will not be liable for your losses caused by any unauthorized use of your account, you agree to defend and indemnify the Company or others for the losses due to such unauthorized use.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- Use or launch any automated system, including without limitation, “robots,” “spiders,” “offline readers,” etc., that accesses the Website in a manner that sends more request messages to the Company’s servers in a given period of time than a human can reasonably produce in the same period by using a convention on-line web browser. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the Company grants the operators of public search engines permission to use spiders to copy materials from the site for the sole purpose of creating publicly available searchable indices of the materials, but not caches or archives of such materials.
- Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on the Website or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent.
- Introduce any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage or disrupt any parts of the Website, the server on which the Website is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to the Website.
- Attack the Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
- Impersonate the Company, a company employee, another user or other person or entity.
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website.
The Company reserves the right to revoke these exceptions either generally or in specific cases. You agree not to collect or harvest any personally identifiable information, including account names, from the Website, nor to use the communication systems provided by the Website for any commercial solicitation purposes. You agree not to solicit, for commercial purposes, any users of the Website for any reason without written consent of the Company.
Reliance on Information Posted
The information presented on or through the Website is made available AS IS solely for general information purposes. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of this information. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk. We disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by you or any other visitor to the Website, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
Changes to the Website
We may update the Website from time to time, but its content is not necessarily complete or up-to-date. Any of the material on the Website may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material. We may change the Website at any time with or without notice. We may suspend access to the Website, or close it indefinitely.
Linking to the Website
You may link to our homepage, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists. You must not establish a link from any website that is not owned by you. The Website must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of the Website other than the homepage. You agree to cooperate with us in causing any unauthorized framing or linking immediately to cease. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
Links from the Website
If the Website contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your convenience only. This includes links contained in advertisements, including banner advertisements and sponsored links. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. If you decide to access any of the third party websites linked to this Website, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such websites.
This Website may provide certain social media features that enable you to:
- Link from your own or certain third-party websites to certain content on this Website.
- Send e-mails or other communications with certain content, or links to certain content, on this Website.
- Cause limited portions of content on this Website to be displayed or appear to be displayed on your own or certain third-party websites.
You may use these features solely as they are provided by us and solely with respect to the content they are displayed with and otherwise in accordance with any additional terms and conditions we provide with respect to such features. Subject to the foregoing, you must not:
- Establish a link from any website that is not owned by you.
- Cause the Website or portions of it to be displayed, or appear to be displayed by, for example, framing, deep linking or in-line linking, on any other site.
- Link to any part of the Website other than the homepage.
You agree to cooperate with us in causing any unauthorized framing or linking immediately to cease. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
Submission of Ideas
Company policy is to not accept or review unsolicited ideas or suggestions from persons outside the company. Notwithstanding that policy, any ideas, suggestions, know-how, comments or concepts that are offered or communicated to Company through this website or otherwise (“Submitted Materials”) shall be the property of Company, and may be treated by Company as non-confidential even if labeled confidential or proprietary. Company shall have the unrestricted right to use and disclose the Submitted Materials for any purpose without notice, attribution, compensation or obligation to any party. By providing any Submitted Materials, you agree and represent that such idea or suggestion is original and that you own all right, title and interest in and to the Submitted Materials. You agree and represent that any Submitted Materials do not violate the rights of any third parties, do not include any personally-identifying information relating to a third party and do not include any unlawful information or material. Your submission of any Submitted Materials constitutes your assignment to Company of all rights, title and interest in and to such Submitted Materials.
Monitoring and Enforcement; Termination
You further understand and acknowledge that we have the right, but not the obligation, to remove, modify, or refuse to post any Submitted Materials in our sole discretion, and to take any action with respect to any Submitted Materials that we deem necessary or appropriate in our sole discretion, including disclosing Your identity or other information about You to any third party who claims that material posted by You violates their rights, and/or taking appropriate legal action, including, referral to law enforcement, if for any illegal use of the Website is suspected.
We do not undertake to review Submitted Material before it is posted on the Website, and cannot ensure prompt removal of objectionable material after it has been posted. Accordingly, we assume no liability for any action or inaction regarding transmissions, communications, or content provided by any user or third party. We have no liability or responsibility to anyone for performance or nonperformance of the activities described in this section.
These Content Standards apply to any and all Submitted Materials. Submitted Materials must in their entirety comply with all applicable laws and regulations. Without limiting the foregoing, Submitted Materials must not:
- contain any material that is defamatory, obscene, offensive, harassing, hateful, or otherwise objectionable;
- promote sexually explicit or pornographic material, violence, or discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age;
- infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or other intellectual property or other rights of any other person;
- promote or advocate any unlawful activity;
- impersonate anyone, or misrepresent Your identity or affiliation with any person or organization;
- involve commercial activities or sales,; or
- be deceptive or be posted for, or in connection with any spamming or other illicit activity.
Copyright Agent – DMCA Notice
Company respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that any content on the Website infringes your copyright, please forward the following information to Company’s Copyright Agent identified below, pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA), 17 U.S.C. § 512(c)(2):
- Your address, telephone number, and email address;
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- A description of where the alleged infringing material is located;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest; and
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
We provide this Website for use only by persons located in the United States. We make no claims that the Website or any of its content is accessible or appropriate outside of the United States. Access to the Website may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access the Website from outside the United States, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
Products and Services Subject to Acceptance By Company
None of the products or services referenced on this Website shall constitute an offer to contract or an offer of credit. This Website may provide general information about the Company and its products and services. Information on the website does not constitute an offer to sell or a solicitation of any particular product or service. Some products and services may not be available in all states, and are not available outside the United States. Your eligibility for particular products and services is subject to final determination, restrictions and acceptance by the Company. Company makes no solicitation to any person in jurisdictions where the information, products or services provided through this Website are prohibited by law.
No Fiduciary Relationship
YOU AGREE THAT NO CLIENT, ADVISORY, FIDUCIARY OR PROFESSIONAL RELATIONSHIP IS CREATED, IMPLIED OR ESTABLISHED BETWEEN YOU AND THE COMPANY BY USE OF THIS WEBSITE. YOU AGREE AND UNDERSTAND THAT IN CONNECTION WITH THIS WEBSITE, COMPANY IS NOT ENGAGED IN RENDERING AUDITING, ACCOUNTING, INVESTMENT, SECURITIES, TAX, LEGAL ADVICE AND THAT YOU WILL CONSULT APPROPRIATE LICENSED PROFESSIONALS FOR ADVICE RELATING TO THE SPECIFIC FACTS, LAWS AND ROLES WHICH MAY APPLY TO YOU.
Any and all offers or promotions advertised in this Website are void where prohibited, and are subject to the posting of any official rules pertaining to such offers or promotions.
Disclaimer of Warranties
THE WEBSITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” AND YOU AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE SHALL BE AT YOUR SOLE RISK. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, THE COMPANY, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AND AGENTS DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, IN CONNECTION WITH THE WEBSITE AND YOUR USE THEREOF. WE MAKE NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THIS SITE’S CONTENT OR THE CONTENT OF ANY SITES LINKED TO THIS SITE AND ASSUME NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR (I) ANY ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF CONTENT, (II) ANY PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF OUR WEBSITE, (III) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SECURE SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION AND/OR FINANCIAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN, (IV) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM OUR WEBSITE, (V) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH OUR WEBSITE BY ANY THIRD PARTY, AND/OR (VI) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF ANY CONTENT POSTED, EMAILED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE VIA THE WEBSITE. THE COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT, ENDORSE, GUARANTEE, OR ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE ADVERTISED OR OFFERED BY A THIRD PARTY THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR ANY HYPERLINKED WEBSITE OR FEATURED IN ANY BANNER OR OTHER ADVERTISING, AND THE COMPANY WILL NOT BE A PARTY TO OR IN ANY WAY BE RESPONSIBLE FOR MONITORING ANY TRANSACTION BETWEEN YOU AND THIRD-PARTY PROVIDERS OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES. AS WITH THE PURCHASE OF A PRODUCT OR SERVICE THROUGH ANY MEDIUM OR IN ANY ENVIRONMENT, YOU SHOULD USE YOUR BEST JUDGMENT AND EXERCISE CAUTION WHERE APPROPRIATE.
Limitation on Liability
IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COMPANY, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, OR AGENTS, BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM (I) ANY ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF CONTENT, (II) ANY PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF OUR WEBSITE, (III) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SECURE SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION AND/OR FINANCIAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN, (IV) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM OUR WEBSITE, (V) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE, WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH OUR WEBSITE BY ANY THIRD PARTY, AND/OR (VI) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF YOUR USE OF ANY CONTENT POSTED, EMAILED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE VIA THE WEBSITE, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, AND WHETHER OR NOT THE COMPANY IS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE FOREGOING LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SHALL APPLY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW IN THE APPLICABLE JURISDICTION.
YOU SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THE COMPANY SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY USER SUBMISSIONS OR COMMENTS, OR THE DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE, OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY AND THAT THE RISK OF HARM OR DAMAGE FROM THE FOREGOING RESTS ENTIRELY WITH YOU.
The Website is controlled and offered by the Company from its facilities in the United States of America. The Company makes no representations that the Website is appropriate or available for use in other locations. Those who access or use the Website from other jurisdictions do so at their own volition and are responsible for compliance with local law.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless the Company, its parent corporations, affiliates officers, directors, employees and agents, from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney’s fees) arising from:
- Your use of and access to the Website;
- Your violation of any third party right, including without limitation any copyright, property, or privacy right.
Waiver and Severability
Governing Law, Jurisdiction & Limitation on Time to File Claims